The following enhancements and fixes have been implemented in version 1.1 of the eForms electronic forms and workflow software.
- When the Submit button is clicked on the form entry page, it now validates and show reasons that a user cannot submit. Before, the Submit button was disabled until all requirements were met and wouldn’t always show the reasons for not being able to submit.
- Dependent packages and frameworks for the eForms software were updated and unused packages were removed.
- A new workflow task has been added to save forms and workflow information as a PDF to various integrated systems. The first integrated system we’ve implemented that the PDF output can be saved to is the CAMS Enterprise document tracking.
- Added a pattern that can be applied to the text box form field. This allows for regular expressions to be entered in order to validate the input from a user. For example, zip codes, phone numbers, social security numbers and other inputs can be forced to follow certain standard before allowing the form to be submitted.
- On the form and workflow administration screens, when an integration option is selected, the required parameters that are needed for an integration option to work are now populated, with tips, and the option to delete these required parameters has been removed.
The eForms software was developed by Adro Solutions as a solution for creating electronic forms with supporting workflows in order to automate the gathering of approvals, instruct users on tasks to complete, and integrate data in various systems. It’s flexibility comes from our approach, where we work directly with our users to prioritize and develop the features most important to them, for the benefit of all users of eForms. The eForms software current integrates with CAMS Enterprise and is made accessible through the student and faculty portals. For questions about eForms, please use the Contact Us link below.