The following enhancements have been implemented in version 1.6 of the eForms electronic forms and workflow software.
- NEW: Forms can be given tags or categories for easier searching.
- NEW: Users can now see the approval flow before they start a form to see what process it will follow after submitting.
- Notifications can now use values from fields submitted as part of a workflow task.
- Text box fields can now be made read only to display the current value of a field separate from the field the user may change.
- Forms can now target two different groups at the same time, such as Faculty and Staff. Previously only one group could be used on a form at a time.
- Updated Angular and other packages to the latest versions.
The eForms software was developed by Adro Solutions as a solution for creating electronic forms with supporting workflows to automate the gathering of approvals, instruct users on tasks to complete, and integrate data in various systems. It’s flexibility comes from our approach, where we work directly with our users to prioritize and develop the features most important to them, for the benefit of all users of eForms. The eForms software current integrates with CAMS Enterprise through the student and faculty portals, but can integrate with other software packages if desired. For questions about eForms, please use the Contact Us link below.